Saturday, August 19, 2006

Fat Smash

So maybe I didn't understand myself when I said I wanted to lose weight and be down to 243 by tomorrow. Turns out, what my body heard is that we need to try and balloon up to 253 by tomorrow. If that is the case, I'm doing pretty well because I weighed 251 when I woke up this morning. Not so good. It is starting to look like Chad and I decided to start our diets just in time. One of the TV shows I really like is Celebrity Fit Club, and the diet that alot of the contestants use is called the Fat Smash Diet. I don't know that this is the diet I would want to follow forever, but one of the key aspects is a 9 day detox period to help cleanse yourself of alot of toxins and impurities that build up from eating too much junk. For 9 days, you drink no soda (even diet), no meat, no dairy, no pasta, etc. Just vegetables, either steamed or grilled and you only drink water. I'm not sure I have cooked enough vegetables in the past to know what I am going to be eating for the next nine days, but I guess I will get it figured out. You can use all of the spices that you want, so my guess is, I need to really kick up the spices to make the veggie dishes taste good since they can't be fried or sauteed.

It all sounds incredibly hard, but I think it needs to be done. I am hoping to lose 5-10 pounds during the 9 days, but I guess we will see. After the nine days, I think the ABS Diet sounds like a good, permanent plan. I may try to talk about it a little bit tomorrow.

1 Comments:

At 9:09 AM, Blogger Shell said...

uh... I don't think this sounds like a good plan. We were going to invite you over next weekend for cake & ice-cream and stuff for Zoe's b-day. I guess I'll just serve you up some carrot sticks while the rest of us eat cake.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home