Monday, July 24, 2006

Easy does it

Did a pretty easy half hour of walking/running tonight. I had planned on running a little more than I did, but I saw Jerome about half way through the run, and stopped to talk for a little bit. I think we are going running tomorrow night, though, so I decided to take the second half easy so I won't be sore. We are planning on taking off from the Pollard at about 10 or 10:15 if anyone wants to come out and run for 30-45 minutes. Time to start stringing a few workouts together and see if I can't drop a few pounds. Today is the 24th, and I weigh about 250 right now, so let's see if I can get down to 245 by the first of August.

1 Comments:

At 11:31 AM, Blogger Aaron Hamby said...

You'll get there.....Not to be gay or anything (not that there is anything wrong with it) but you don't look like you are 250 right now....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home