Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Diet, Day 2

Things went pretty well with the diet today. I went to the bookstore at lunch to make sure I was doing the diet correctly, and it turns out that I can eat more than I thought I could. Besides the unlimited fruits and veggies, I can also have 2 cups of brown rice, 1 cup of unsweetened, unflavored oatmeal, 6 ounces of low fat yogurt twice a day, and I think a cup of skim milk. That makes the diet seem a lot more doable. It seems to be working already, because I weighed 252 at the start of the diet, I weighed 248 when I got up this morning, and I weighed 246 BEFORE my run tonight. Plus I have been eating a lot, so it is not like I am starving myself.

I ran about 2.5 miles tonight at a pretty light pace, about a 13 minute mile. My legs still felt a little sluggish after Sunday's 6 mile run, but other than that, I felf pretty good. The new diet didn't weigh me down at all during the run. There was no sloshing or heaviness in my stomach, and I really felt pretty good. Hopefully, this will keep on getting better!

2 Comments:

At 7:47 AM, Blogger Aaron Hamby said...

I'm glad you found a diet plan that works for you...I have started a new plan, too...I'll update it on my blog....are you ready for 7 miles on Sunday?

 
At 12:30 PM, Blogger Aaron Hamby said...

How about an update on days 2 and 3.....and if you are going to kill your wife, don't leave evidence, man!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home