Thursday, August 07, 2008

Back to the Plan

I've decided to give up on the 240 by tomorrow plan. It wasn't going to happen anyway, but post wedding rehearsal dinners are never going to help the weight loss. That's OK, though. Trying to lose a bunch of weight this week has taken me out of my game plan. I want to just lose a couple of pounds a week without having to get ultra-strict on my diet. I know me, and I'm not ready to stick to that kind of plan yet. So no weight update this week. The running/walking is starting to go well, and I'm still experimenting with ways to use the tractor tire, so that is fun. Still no pics yet. Not my fault, though. I'm not the family photog. Maybe next week!!

1 Comments:

At 10:11 AM, Blogger Aaron Hamby said...

We must get some pics.....

Strict diets are probably best avoided, good call there....a wise person has turned me on to the idea of "intuitive eating"....sounds like a good thing to try.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home