Sunday, August 03, 2008

One Down

245.8. A little over a pound better than I hoped. Now let's see if I can have a really good week and get down into the 230's. Bought some new running shorts and a sleeveless running shirt today, so I'm getting ready to go try them out. Pics next time.

Here's a video to get the runner's out there pumped up a little (in other words Aaron, the other one or two people out there don't care). I'm not fancy enough to add it correctly, so you will just have to click on the link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7A_QUlMbvY

3 Comments:

At 9:25 AM, Blogger Aaron Hamby said...

pics are definitely in order....

 
At 12:10 PM, Blogger Aaron Hamby said...

What are your intervals going to be like to shed that 5.8 pounds in 4 days?

 
At 8:17 PM, Blogger Chris said...

Intervals?? I don't know what those are....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home