Thursday, November 29, 2007

Pain...

I hate bending down. It hurts. Bad. Of course, so does standing up. And tying my shoes. Blinking seems to be pain-free, though, as long as I do it slowly. The new workout plan seems to be going well. Very effective. Details to come on the plan after I have Air-Longhorn's $20 in hand.



After being called "Neil" by my loving significant other (Biggest Loser reference), I have to come clean about my last post. I didn't really eat Taco Bueno for lunch, I just had a soft taco someone gave me, and I didn't eat pizza for dinner, I just had a small sliver off of the kids pizza.
So far the diet has been going perfectly, and the workouts have been very punishing. So for his sake, I hope Air-Horn has already started starving himself, because it is going to take a big number to win this one. I'm not quite ready to start running yet, but when that gets going, the weight should start falling off in big chunks (how is that for a visual??).

On the non-trash talk side, I'm pretty pumped up about going to watch Guthrie stomp up on Bixby tomorrow night with Aaron. Should be good times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home