Monday, November 26, 2007

It's Time

Time to get going again. For some reason, the motivation has returned. Maybe it is just that time of year, maybe it is that I am tired of feeling like crap all of the time, and maybe it is the $20 Aaron will be owing me after January 1st. Nothing better than taking money off of sad little Longhorn fans! That's right, I said it. I will be winning a nice, crisp $20 bill off of you and your burnt orange boxers!!! Still can't believe you tried to make me root for Texas....

So there it is. Starting weight - 252.2. Ouch. If you could only lose it as fast as you can gain it. That's OK, though. I have a plan. I think it is a good plan, it is just a matter of executing properly. I know what needs to be done, so it is time to put all of the knowledge I have gained over the years to good use. It will sure feel good to run while in great shape, something I haven't done since high school.

Time. Time to get serious. Time to get focused. Time to get stronger. Time to get faster. Time to show everyone who has never known me to be athletic what I can do. Time to get that twenty bucks. Hope you are ready Air-run.......

3 Comments:

At 10:00 AM, Blogger Kary said...

Just wanted to remind you that there's pecan pie on the counter. Good luck!

 
At 1:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm ready.....As my good friend Yoda once said, "there is no try. Do or do not.....

I will win, so tough s for you......

Blasphomy you calling me a fan of you know what.....at least I was never an aggie......

Out.

 
At 11:47 PM, Blogger Shell said...

fight! fight! fight!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home