Sunday, October 01, 2006

Back in Action

Ran tonight for the first time since last Tuesday. My leg is feeling better, but not completely healed, and it held up pretty well for 6.02 miles tonight. Aaron and I ran a nice, easy, conversational pace, and I had a wonderful run. Running this week is going to suck with Aaron out of town and my leg still hurting, so I may have to spend some extra time on the bike. The injury is pissing me off, and so is the fact that I haven't lost any weight in weeks. I am committed to losing 5 pounds this week, if I have to cut off appendages to get there. So I need to weigh 239 next week or I may qualify for a disabled slot at the half marathon....

2 Comments:

At 6:44 AM, Blogger Shell said...

I can cut your arm off for you if you want. Sounds like fun.

 
At 5:18 PM, Blogger Aaron Hamby said...

I always wondered if amputees used a different BMI chart....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home