Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Blah

I've been looking at buying a new car, so I spent my whole lunch today car shopping. I didn't realize until about 4 that I hadn't eaten anything all day. Not good. I felt really sluggish on my run tonight, but still had a decent showing. I ran 3 miles in 35:22, which is about an 11:45 pace. I plan on running 2 miles tomorrow night, which will be the first time I run two nights in a row. I'm hoping soreness won't be too much of a problem, but I guess we will see. I'm not going to worry too much about pace, I just want to have a nice easy run.

1 Comments:

At 5:06 AM, Blogger Aaron Hamby said...

You must put gas in the tank.....

Nice 3 mile time....I ran my butt off, and I did 34 minutes.......it's fun being on the same schedule.....Have fun with your 2 tonight......

 

Post a Comment

<< Home