Monday, April 24, 2006

Fat Bastard

So it turns out the hot link and Miller High Life diet isn't working. Damn that Atkins and his shitty ideas. I haven't actually read any of his books, but I thought that low carbs were good. I read the label on my Earl Campbell Hot Links, and unless mechanically separated meat parts and beef hearts are chock full of carbohydrates, I thought I was on my way to some South Beach hotness. I was pretty sure that after a weekend of hot links, the Champagne of Beer, and pizza (none of those carb loaded veggies for me!), my body fat would start to resemble Lindsey Lohan's after a weekend of bingeing and purging between hits off the crack pipe. Instead, I've turned into Marlon Brando after shutting down a Chinese food buffet. And not a buff On the Waterfront Brando. We're talking full on Apocolypse Now, please put your shirt back on and stop hacking up that cow Brando. I guess that Atkins thing is all in the details. Interesting.

So I have to get started again. I've lost track of when the weight loss challenge ends, but I bet we are about half way there. I'm thinking about running at lunch for awhile, because I am having a hell of a time getting anything done after work. With end of month coming up, things are only going to get worse at work. I can't really blame anyone else, though. I've just had a hard time getting motivated lately. So I'm going to start trying to lose weight right now. As soon as I stop typing, I'm heading straight to the bathroom, and I'm going to stare at myself in the mirror until I throw up. Shouldn't take long, so wish me luck.....

1 Comments:

At 10:39 PM, Blogger Kary said...

You have to be careful using the diet plan invented by the guy who died of a heart attack. On second thought, live it up. Have some bacon. Drink the fat.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home