Thursday, May 04, 2006

Baseball Tonight

248 today. That is weighing a couple of minutes ago after getting home late. One pound to go, so don't expect to see any swimsuit pictures here tomorrow perverts. No exercise today, unless you count wrangling 7 kids tonight at baseball practice. Mondays and Thursdays just aren't going to be very good for working out unless I start that whole working out at lunch thing. I'm going to need to sign back up at the gym if I want to do that. The whole shower after working out or work all afternoon with terrible BO dilemma. OK, so its not that much of a dilemma, but I still hate to spend the money. That is $20/year that could have gone to buy chocolate covered chocolate chip cookies. Stupid diet.

Not much going on today. I'm feeling pretty tired, and I think alot of it has to do with the new job. It is so much easier when you are busy, but you can get the work done and feel some accomplishment. When managing, though, you are not so busy at times, but when all of your people are and you can really do nothing to help, it really starts to drain you after awhile. I think some exercise would probably give me more energy. We will see tomorrow, because I am definitely going for a walk at some time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home