Wednesday, May 24, 2006

The Blues

Days like today make me really appreciate blues music. I was so stressed today, it seems like I did nothing but eat. We had a going away party for one of the managers at work today, and it was catered by Ted's, which was pretty cool. But I still feel out of place with the managers, so it all seemed a little awkward. We have no groceries in the house, so we got pizza for dinner, and I had probably 4 pieces. I still ran tonight, but I felt gross and heavy so it didn't feel like I got much accomplished.

So I think I am going to take a nice, cool shower, pop some Muddy Waters into the CD player, maybe some John Lee Hooker, and try to shut down as much as possible.

By the way, I think I figured out my first race of the year. The Bricktown Blaze. How often do you run a race where the finish line is home plate of a minor league baseball stadium? Sounds pretty cool.

1 Comments:

At 9:25 AM, Blogger Aaron Hamby said...

I think I am onboard with the Bricktown Blaze....Maybe we can make a day of it...I think it includes tickets to the game....

Just so you know....pizza, 300-400 calories/slice...27-40g fat.....yummy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home