Sunday, May 14, 2006

Bring on the Kenyans

OK, not really. But I did have a really good run tonight. Not sure how far or how fast, but it was somewhere in the 2 1/2 mile range. I started off walking for a half mile or so, and then started working in little bits of jogging. Everything was a little bit achy and sore from the last couple of nights, so I didn't think I was going to get much of a workout. But I really started to focus on my form, and things got a lot smoother. I ended up alternating quarter miles of running with eighth miles of walking for about a mile and a half. The last quarter I ran at a pretty good pace for me, and I tried to make sure to keep my steps short with a fast turnover. I love it when a plan comes together......

Happy Mothers Day Kary! Love you.

2 Comments:

At 4:40 PM, Blogger Aaron Hamby said...

I suggest avoiding turnovers and all other sugary snacks during your training...even with the shorter steps....

 
At 1:20 AM, Blogger Shionge said...

Yup! Agreed with Aaaron - keep going man! You can do it!

So sweet to declare your love to your wife :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home